Wednesday 2 April 2014

New Blog..Dear Diary

My 2nd blog! 
I basically just wanted somewhere, Where I can sit and talk crap about how I'm feeling.
Somewhere that I know Is permanent.  (this is the internet..nothing disappears for good!) 

Ok so basically I Sat there last night thinking how lucky I am!  I believe in 'the one'. I believe in destiny, I believe that broken hearts can kill & yes I love romeo and juliet!

Ok so back in 2011 I met this amazing guy through mutual friends. One day he messaged me on the ever so popular Facebook! I had no idea who he was.. His reply "Clearly I didn't rock your world"   From that moment.. I was hooked! 

We started messaging and soon I'd do anything to spend time with him. I would always find away of meeting him. Heading to a local club Thursday, Friday & Saturday even when I was basically broke. I'd always find someone to come out with me just so I didn't look like I was a stalker. (I later found out he was doing the same). 

It wasn't long before that first kiss.  That butterfly, head spinning, world stopping first kiss. 
After that we saw each other every day. Meeting each other from work, going out for drinks. Watching films.
There wasn't a day go by that I didn't laugh. 

Things weren't great at home. My step-dad was suffering more each day fighting cancer & this guy was my rock! 

Soon after on the 3/11/11 we became a couple.  Things were amazing 7 when I lost my job in February of 2012, he was there to support me. 
He noticed things getting worse at home and we decided to get a place together just 4months after we started dating. 
The flat wasn't great, It was small, the neighbors were horrible, It was cold and It wasn't worth what we was paying, so when our 6 month contract ended we were out of there. 
We moved in with his parents in a very small room that was just about big enough for an office let alone 2 people but we made it our own. We celebrated Christmas 2012 there. 
During 2012 my step-dad passed away. 
So after Christmas of 2012 we moved in with my mom to support her and so that I knew she was OK. 
Then in October 2012 we moved into our own place again! 

We moved into a 2 bedroom flat above a shop, very affordable and just PERFECT! 

And now 02/04/14 were still in this flat. 

Everyday I laugh, every day I look at him and get butterflies. When I'm in his arms I feel like the luckiest, safest girl in the world. 
I still love him just as much as i did in 2011 (if not more) 

Over 2 years later & I still have to pinch myself to make sure this is real. I don't ever want to sleep because reality is so much better than what I could ever dream. 
He's my last thought at night and my first in the morning 


Well that's it my first entry on my new blog. I will update my other blog when I get a new nail varnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment